Are you looking for some safe and quick way to transfer your entire Android database to your computer without any interruption? So that you can use the transferred files later on… Here is a step by step method to use and get benefit from it. This involves a quick synchronization of your computer with your Android based smartphone with a few simple clicks.
Here is an answer to your question, how to transfer files to your computer safely:-
- Visit and download WebSharing app from Google Play Store.
- After installation, reboot your Android phone.
- Open the app, it will display you an IP address. Let’s say 192.168.X.X.
- Now, open up your computer’s browser and in a new tab write the same IP address on address bar. The same IP that you have seen on your phone and press enter.
- It will ask for password, enter the password from your Android Smartphone, and click continue.
- This will open a window, which shows you number of folders that are present in the internal memory of your Android phone.
- You can now save any of the files from this folder. In case, you want to save a photo in your computer. Just right click on the picture and select “Download selected elements” from the menu. This file is now saved in your computer. You can check it afterwards.
- The top bar of the WebSharing shows information of your Android gadget. It consists of status of device attached, battery information, used internal memory, Wi-Fi signlas and the current usage of the processor.
You can get WebSharing app from Google Play Store for free. This app is reliable and easy to operate. You have nothing to be worried about; it is secure and free of data corruption.
Try this app today and share your experiences in the comment section below.