Do you want to flash Samsung ROMs, but don’t want to grab your computer with you? Well, the great Odin app has finally landed on Android Smartphone, which makes our lives way easier than ever. Now, there is no need to depend on your computers or to pick up your laptops here and there along wherever you have to move. Because mobile version of Odin gives you the same facility as you have with computer version of this app. The same old functions but now on Android platform, you can flash ROMs, can modify the OS functions, kernels and much more… Let’s take a look on how it works!
If you are already a user of Odin on computer, you are going to find the following steps of mobile version same as of computer application. Here you go for step by step guide:-
- Firstly, you need to have the firmware that you want to install on your device. You can visit SamMobile, it has huge stock of repository of firmwares for all of the Samsung products. Do confirm the compatibility of the version with your device
- Start Mobile Odin Pro for your Samsung device.
- Mobile Odin Pro will now detect the firmware which you have downloaded on your SD card, just find the extract. If it fails to do so, you can manually do it on your own, open file to choose and select the firmware that you have downloaded into your gadget.
- Now, you have number of options to choose from like you can go for enabling Ever Root, auto-installing SuperSU and bunch of others too, you will see on your mobile screen.
- Just the once it is done, you can select Flash Firmware and let the process begin.
Finally, this is it! Isn’t it handy? The same old goodness packed adequately in mobile package version. Really, a blessing!
So, have you tried it already on your Samsung’s gadget? How did you find mobile version of Odin Pro? Share your feedback in the comment section below.