Internet connection unstable notification started showing almost the same day I received it. I had been using Samsung Galaxy note 2 in the same house at the same location and never had this issue before. First I thought that probably Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is not good enough in terms of signal strength. So I read the hardware details. I was surprised to find out that it was better then Galaxy Note 2 in terms of network connectivity. This is where I read the details about Samsung Note 3.
Then I started thinking on the lines that it might not be available in Android 4.1 but I just could not believe it. I mean it did not make any sense that at the same location the Samsung Note 3 will show signal strength as excellent and then while streaming it would stop and will say that your Internet connection is not stable. It would also disconnect from the WiFi.
I was so annoyed from this error that although I loved the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 more then any smart phone I have ever used, I started kind of drifting away. I must admit I was a little upset so my wife asked me whats wrong. I told her the situation with Note 3. She asked me to contact Samsung Mobile about this. So I did call them. One of the support technicians walked me through the steps to clear device cache which fixed the problem. Or at least for now.
How to fix Internet Connection Unstable Notification in Samsung Note 3:
1) Turn Off the Device with power button. You also need to take the battery out and put it back in again.
2) Press & hold “Volume Up” key and the “Home” key, and then press and hold the “Power” key. This will start the start-up process on your note 3.
3) When your Note 3 vibrates, release the power key. Keep holding the “Volume Up” and the “Home” keys you have been holding.
4) Your Samsung Note 3 will start up in Android recovery mode. When the Android Recovery Menu screen displays, release both “Volume Up” and “Home” keys that you have been holding.
5) Now Navigate to the “Wipe cache Partition” option using “Volume Up” key. Press the power button to select the option.
6) Please wait for the cache to clear.
7) Reboot system will be highlighted. Reboot the device by pressing the power button on your Samsung Note 3.
8) All done. It fixed the problem on my Note 3 and I hope it works for you as well.
Please let me know your comments or experience in the comments box below.