Every now and then we get new mobile phones, sometimes we just love the new phone and sometimes we just get a new mobile phone in upgrades. When we get a new phone there is a problem of our data like contacts, messages, pictures, applications, documents etc that how do we move them to the new mobile phone. Now obviously there are a lot of ways to do that but i know that most of the people including me, we hate to sit down on a computer to backup first device, then move that backup to the 2nd device. So when I bought my new Samsung Galaxy Note 3, I immediately started looking at how can the whole phone be transferred to the new phone that I just purchased.
After a bit of Google, I found an app called Samsung Smart Switch Mobile.
Samsung Smart Switch App is free to download from Google Play Store. Please follow the following steps to transfer data between two mobile phones.
How to transfer data from old phone to new Samsung phone wireless using Samsung Smart Switch App:
1) Install Smart Swtich App on both devices from Google Play store.
2) Run the Smart Switch App on both devices.
3) Put the devices together, they should be 20 centimeter away or less and press connect on only ONE of the devices.
4) The devices will connect, make a sound and then will show you the content and quantity available on both phones.
5) Important: Now on the old mobile phone select the content you would like to transfer to the new phone/device. For example messages, contacts, media etc
6) Once the required data folders are selected, press “Transfer” button on old phone.
7) Your new Samsung phone will confirm if you would like to receive data from old Samsung phone. Accept the transfer.
8) The transfer will start. Its pretty quick and it will show you the progress bar in percentage.
9. Process Complete. All done
Please feel free to ask any questions that you might have regarding this transfer.