Below i am writing about some of the errors that occurs in Google Play Store and their solutions so that you can enjoy the Google Play store without any issues and errors. These errors often occurs while downloading an application or a game, error occurs while installation or updation of some apps, or disconnection between the server and your smartphone. So read below and follow steps if your are experiencing any of the below errors. Enjoy!
Google Play Error 491
When users try to download a game or installing/updating a game, then this error appears. There is a way to get rid of this issue easily.
Simple follow the below steps.
- Go to Settings and click on Accounts tab.
- Click the Google Account here.
- Delete your account that you use for your google play and restart the device.
- After restarting, follow steps 1 & 2.
- Add your google play account again and this issue will not appear.
Hope this tip help you to get rid of the error 491.
Google Play Error 498
This error often occurs in establishing the connection between server and your smartphone. But there ar some ways with which you can fix this error and can enjoy the google play.
- Go to Settings and then Click More Tab
- Here click the Application Manager and find the Google Play Store.
- Click Clear Data and Clear Cache.
- Again go back to Application Manager and find Google Services.
- Open it and click Clear Data and Clear Cache.
- Try Google Play now and hop it works.
Trick 2: You can add any other google account for your Google play store.
- Go to Google Play Store
- Open Settings and click Accounts and add a new google account.
Google Play Error 921
You can get rid of this error by following the steps described in the error 498 Trick2. Try these steps and if it still occuring then remove your google play account and add it againa nd restart google play store.
Google Play Error 413
This error says: Unable to install application. Means this error occurs during the installation of any app. So follow the elow solution to get rid of this issue.
You can get rid of this error by following the steps described in the error 498 Trick2. Add these below steps as well to fix this issue.
Restart your phone. If the above steps have not solved the problem. Make sure your internet connection is stable.
Go to Settings and then Mobile Networks and then APN.
Delete the Proxy field and tap on Save.
Most of the other errors such as error 403 etc can be fixed by following the above solutions. Fix these errors and enjoy using Google Play Store.